Rushing is seeking a dynamic, self-driven project coordinator to join our team.
Rushing is a Seattle based MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm. Our firm is founded on the principles that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective.
We are looking for a team member who can coordinate multiple assignments, collaborate across teams, be accountable and deadline driven, and contribute to the growth of Rushing. The ideal candidate has previous project coordination experience and a can-do attitude.
- Point of contact for internal and external communications.
- Deadline captain.
- Coordinate group email creation.
- Internal coordination for external meetings.
- QA/QC of final deliverables.
- Timesheet review for project and coding accuracy.
- Staff project support and facilitation.
- Specifications and report writing.
- Additional service request support.
- Project reporting: principal in charge and/or client requested.
- Staff estimate to complete financial projections.
- Asana task management: ensure accuracy and clarity.
- Construction administration support.
- Obtain, track and renew project/site specific access for Rushing staff.
- Excel, Word and PDF presentation support.
- Permit submission support.
- Invoice support.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Self-starter with an intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in a project coordination role.
- Experience with using Asana or similar project management tools.
- Preferred: previous experience in construction, engineering or architecture industry.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or a modified schedule to support planned activities or emergency situations.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and timelines effectively.
- Strong desire to meet deadlines.
The position is a full-time, hourly (nonexempt) position. Salary range: $35-39 per hour. Rushing provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com with project coordinator in the subject line. Please visit our website for additional information about Rushing: rushingco.com.
No phone calls please. No recruiters or agents please.