Rushing is seeking a dynamic, self-driven electrical engineer to join our Electrical Engineering Department.
Rushing is a Seattle based MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm. Our firm is founded on the principles that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing electrical design. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the growth of Rushing.
- 3-10 years of experience in building power distribution, lighting, and low voltage systems required.
- BSEE required.
- WA Professional Engineer license preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products and Bluebeam.
- Experience with Construction Administration preferred.
- 2 years minimum REVIT experience required.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff and projects.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of the NEC and complex power distribution systems.
- Electrical engineering for residential, commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
- Collaborate with other engineers and external clients to solve problems
- Assign tasks to project team members, receive assignments and share technical expertise.
- Provide technical code review and confirmation.
- Successfully complete internal and external design coordination.
- Perform utility coordination for both power and low voltage system providers.
- Complete calculations and drawing packages for assigned projects.
- Provide detailed Quality Control review of drawing and calculation packages.
The position is full time. Salary is dependent on experience. Rushing provides competitive compensation and benefits package. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer. With 50 percent women in principal-level leadership, Rushing is committed to diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with electrical engineer in the subject line.
No phone calls please. No recruiters or agents please.