Rushing is seeking a dynamic, self-driven plumbing designer or plumbing engineer to join our team.
Rushing is a Seattle based MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm. Our firm is founded on the principles that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing BIM Revit /CAD services. We are looking for candidates who have hands on MEP industry experience and can provide BIM production services and technical guidance. The qualified candidate will be a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments and contribute to the growth of Rushing.
- Work with files in Revit and AutoCAD MEP.
- Maintain and assist with development of Revit standards and processes.
- BIM project setup and management.
- Assist with redline and overall project QC.
- Create Revit content including families, templates and systems layouts.
- Create AutoCAD MEP and Bluebeam content.
- Work closely with engineers, architects and contractors and support project coordination.
- Produce Revit /CAD construction documents.
- 2+ years of Revit and CAD experience in mechanical, electrical and plumbing disciplines.
- Revit and AutoCAD experienced required.
- Experience drafting residential, commercial, institutional and industrial buildings desired.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong numeracy and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of engineering design principles and MEP production.
- Experience with duct systems, electrical, plumbing and piping layouts and designs desired.
- Must exhibit good interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Professional presence, dress and demeanor.
Candidates without REVIT experience will not be considered.
The position is full time. Salary is dependent on experience. Rushing provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer. With 50 percent women in principal-level leadership, Rushing is committed to diversity and inclusion. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No phone calls please. No recruiters or agents please.
HOW TO APPLY
- Prepare your resume and cover letter to demonstrate you are a qualified applicant.
- Save each as a .pdf with the following naming convention: “[first name] [last name] cover letter” and “[first name] [last name] resume” (e.g. “Jane Doe cover letter” and “Jane Doe resume”).
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with BIM lead in the subject line.