CREW Seattle has partnered with the The Registry to produce ELEVATE, an iconic celebration of women in the commercial real estate industry. The event will honor individuals and employers who are making a positive impact in today’s real estate industry.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
3:30 – 4:30 pm Registration and Pre-Event Networking
4:30 – 6:00 pm Program and Awards
6:00 – 7:30 pm Post Event Networking
Dress code: Business attire with flair
200 University St., Seattle, WA
- Early Bird Individual Cost: $120 (runs through Sept. 13th)
- Individual Cost: $135
- Group of 5: $600
- Group of 10: $1,200
- CREW Members can use the following comp code at check-out to receive $20 of of each ticket: elevate2019crewseattle
The event is a celebration of women in the commercial real estate industry. It will honor employers who have implemented programs promoting greater diversity in the workplace, and it will also shine a special light on exemplary women, and stand-out CREW members who are making a positive impact in today’s industry.
THe event is a joint partnership between CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) and THe Registry. CREW Network exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally (https://www.crewnetwork.org/).
Our upcoming event is co-sponsored by CREW Seattle, the regional chapter of CREW, and by The Registry, which is a business-to-business media company (https://news.theregistryps.com/) that covers commercial & residential real estate news throughout the Seattle region.
With approximately 250 members, CREW Seattle is the leading organization for senior-level executive women in the Seattle commercial real estate field. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier networking coalition, CREW Seattle is dedicated to advancing the success of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network’s membership of more than 11,000 professionals in over 75 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines, around the globe.
Since 1986, CREW Seattle has connected commercial real estate professionals in the Seattle area, working together to:
- Create a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking
- Push the boundaries in every facet of commercial real estate through provocative dialogue among peers drawn from every discipline in the industry
- Provide educational programs which directly affect your day-to-day work and promote real change
- Encourage our members to be a force for activism and involvement in our communities.
CREW Seattle members are empowered by sharing their knowledge and experience with others in our community, while also learning from the insight and know-how of others. In growing and strengthening our network, we aim to create more opportunities for women in commercial real estate.
ELEVATE cover image courtesy The Registry.